(MExVF-adapted) HD Universe GTA Vehicles Pack for GTA SA Mobile

[ What's the difference between this one and the AVF version? ]

- This one is MUCH more stable and it has more features, such as Recursive Extras!

- The AVF version will always be up for download, but it will not be updated anymore!


[Description]

- This is NOT a 1:1 port of Sekiro's 'HD Universe GTA Vehicles' pack! (But, I did use it as the base)


- This pack replaces most vehicles with the ones from the HD universe!

- Adapted to ARM's 'ModelExtras x VehFuncs' plugin!

- Tuning are available!

- There are some cutscene models!

- There's an instruction inside of the file, read it!

- As always, credits are in the "Credits.txt" file!


- There are also 25 vehicles you can add to the game! (The Blimp was just a fun silly thing I added. It can only be spawned using a spawner!)


- NOTE: The vehicle IDs are "19001-19025"

- You will need these to use this pack:

AML 1.4.0 APK

SAUtils

BASSMod

ModelExtras x VehFuncs 1.9+

(Most can also be found on AML's Discord server!)


NOTE: If your game crashes after installing the pack, install this plugin!


[Original PC Link]


[Download Links]



BONUS: 25 Add-on Vehicles! (ONLY FOR 2.00!)


See also:



[Q&A]

Boo! Reading! Everyone's worst nightmare, for some reason. Read it, it's important!

Q: Why is the game stuttering or laggy?
A: This pack is not suitable for low-end devices (Even some mid-end devices might struggle)

Q: Does the pack work on SAMP?
A: No, it does not. I don't think SAMP allows modded vehicles, anyway.

Q: Does the pack work on 2.10?
A: Yes, but due to CLEO being unavailable on that version, the vehicle names are missing/bugged (If you know how to edit the .gxt file, you can do it yourself)

Q: The game crashed after installing. Any help?
A: Be sure to install EVERYTHING that is required, especially "Simple Limit Adjuster"!

Q: Why are the add-on vehicles not working on 2.10?
A: Because, 2.10 FLA isn't complete, so add-on vehicles are impossible.

Q: Can I use this with PandaGaming's AVF plugin?
A: Absolutely not. I know most people used it for the turnlights features, but it's too unstable
(Plus, you can just use the discontinued AVF-adapted version)

Q: Can I install this using the "xkiloader" plugin?
A: Absolutely not. Don't even try it! (And no, I won't help you. The plugin is WAY too buggy)

-<=[Known issues]=>-

- Rustler (Western Cuban 800) door animation is bugged. I can't figure out why it happened.

- Some vehicle animations in missions (Most notably, "Jizzy") are bugged.

- Siren lights and Taxi lights (JPatch) are offset.

- DFT-30 **(MTL Flatbed)** has collision-less Extras.

- RC Baron has some buggy interactions when on the ground. I suggest you stay flying when using it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Small Update) SunFlow's DE Buttons Pack for GTA SA Mobile

Original Peds Vary for GTA SA Mobile

(AVF-adapted) HD Universe GTA Vehicles Pack for GTA SA Mobile (DISCONTINUED!)